Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problems with CVS access

From: Tobias Geis
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problems with CVS access
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:42:07 +0200

Petter E. Stokke wrote:
On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 22:30, Robin Hill wrote:

On Tue Jun 10, 2003 at 09:13:54PM +0200, Jochen Radmacher <address@hidden>
wrote:

Hi,
while trying to update my cvs Version I get the following Error:

address@hidden other]$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mldonkey co mldonkey
can't create temporary directory /mnt/ramfs/cvs-serv32665
Permission denied

I tested it on 2 different PCs (586Redhat/P2debian) they produced the same Error.
Has anyone experienced the same?

I'm pretty sure we've had this problem before (here or with another CVS,
I can't remember now).  The problem is on the server side - it's trying
to create a lock file or something and failing.  Unfortunately CVS gives
no mention of whether the error is server or client side :(

It's a server issue - it's not just mldonkey, it's the whole pserver on
savannah.

So how do we get the newest CVS Version of mldonkey now ?

Ciao
Tobi