Re: [Mldonkey-users] lower your max_opened_connections

From: Jay Hap-hang Yu
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] lower your max_opened_connections
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:02:25 +1000

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 10:55:20PM -0700, Ken Bradshaw wrote:
> After upgrading to 2-5-1 (and 2-5-3) I noticed a serious drop
> in average download speed: basically my dl speed was exactly my
> ul speed.

IMHO, u really should limit your upload speed to half of ur max u/l
speed of your DSL connection, because when u/l is close to 100% of your
DSL's capacity, d/l speed will suffer alot.

I use wonder shaper to limit my upload to 64kbit. I'm downloading @
400kbps now.

--
- Jay HHY
Software Engineer - ZDSEG (P.S.H.I.T. ???)