[Mldonkey-users] Problems with mldonkey on cygwin

From: ch90045
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problems with mldonkey on cygwin
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:02:04 +0200

Hi all,

had to move from Unix to Windows (what a shame). Now i encounter following
problem.  Nearly every ten minutes the donkey freezes and wakes up after a
while (could be also 5-10 minutes). I tried to enable debug infos on the
console but was not able to find something unusual. Also disabling the
networkcard and reenabling it again wakes up the donkey. Any ideas or proposals
for furhter analysis?

TIA

         Wicky

PS. Hopefully i can get back my Ultra II

PPS: Oh it freezed again, here the last output

CLOSING: FD 123:    17:58  Thu 05 Jun Socket donkey to client (nread:: 71) [U
true,D true]
Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald