Re: [Mldonkey-users] how many users?

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] how many users?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:01:27 +0200

>  El Jueves, 5 de Junio de 2003 15:24, Tobias Weisserth escribió:
>  > 2. question:
>  > Does anybody know reliable numbers how many people actually are using
>  > mldonkey? It would be interesting to know how big the user base
>  > already is. Hey, but maybe it's just me who is that curious... :-)

Let's say between 10000 and 12000 daily users. At least, it is the
number of requests received by the redirector in 6 hours (only
mldonkey can send these requests, and it does it every 6 hours).

It represents between 1 and 3 % of the eDonkey network depending on the
statistics on the size of that network.

- b8_bavard (mldonkey)
Homepage: http://www.mldonkey.net/