[Mldonkey-users] can mlnet handle multiple telnet clients at the same t

From: Tobias Weisserth
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] can mlnet handle multiple telnet clients at the same time?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 02:57:51 +0200

Hi there my mighty filesharing friends ;-)

I have a rather "technical" question. I hope this is the right place to ask
this question (and get an answer to it that ist ;-)):

I need to know if the builtin telnet server of mlnet (version 2.5) is
multithreaded, or in other words: can mlnet handle commands from different
telnet clients at the same time?

It doesn't matter that those potential different clients have to live with the
existing searches or downloads from other clients as long as it works without
any serious conflicts.

thanks in advance,

Tobias

--
Tobias Weisserth
Belgium, Old Europe

"I'm proud to be an old European!"
"The USA bombs, the UN feeds, Europe pays."
"Darn! Where are those weapons of mass destruction?!"