Re: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent download?

From: Bernd Kuhls
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] bittorrent download?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 02:36:26 +0200

On Tue,  3 Jun 2003 20:27:47 -0400 (EDT), Tel Janin Aellinsar wrote:

>It gives a URL error.  I think dllink needs a URL.

Hi,

maybe because you are trying it under Windows. With an unix environment
it works, I can download a .torrent file and give the dllink command the
absolute path and filename.

Maybe someone else here on the list can give a hint what syntax is necessary
in a Windows environment in that situation.

Greetings, Bernd