[Mldonkey-users] More from the upload queue

From: Bernd Kuhls
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] More from the upload queue
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:21:35 +0200

Hi,

now I have an uploader in my queue with the IP 192.168.0.111.
No, he is not from my network and I do not have another MLDonkey runnning here.

Could it be that he is using force_client_ip without knowing what´s he doing? Should there be a check in MLDonkey for the correct use of that option?

As I read the wiki MLdonkey tries to guess the correct IP and avoids localhost IP´s (e.g. 127.0.0.1)
http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki&pagename=client_ip

The clients brand is "nML", I discovered that using html_mods.

How can I see the client brand with the telnet interface?

I´d like to know that because I have discovered with vc all that with the same nickname the client is connected twice, with IP 192.168.0.111 and with a real IP 217.xxx.xxx.xxx, both on port 4662.

Greetings, spiralvoice