[Mldonkey-users] Overnet starting problems

From: Bernd Kuhls
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet starting problems
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:48:20 +0200

Hi,

I am using 2.5-1 but the problem existed in earlier versions as well.

I try to boot Overnet with nodes I retrieved from

http://kickme.to/flockhelpapp

I also tried ovweb with

http://members.lycos.co.uk/appbyhp2/FlockHelpApp/contact-files/contact.ocl

but the number of peers stays at zero (yes, Overnet is enabled).

Normally I start with a clean servers.ini and I am filling in the eDonkey-servers manually. The same obviously does not work with overnet.

Then I took a pre-generated server.ini from Pango with overnet peers in it and everything is fine:

http://ftp.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/pango/goodies/servers.ini.gz

Is there something wrong with MLDonkey?

Greetings, spiralvoice