[Mldonkey-users] Firwall rules for all mldonkey client networks

From: Neilen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Firwall rules for all mldonkey client networks
Date: 01 Jun 2003 17:07:32 +0800

Hi.

I need to set up a firewall that will allow me to use mldonkey.  The
HOWTOs I found only describe the process for the edonkey, and perhaps
one or two others.  With the buch of networks that mldonkey 2.5
supports, I guess its a little more involved?

Actually, I'm only interested in haveing edonkey, fasttrack and
soulseek  and bittorent work, since they seem to be the only networks I
use.

Tkanks
Neilen
--