Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey ed2k protocol handler for Mozilla

From: Jochen Radmacher
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey ed2k protocol handler for Mozilla
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:29:53 +0200

Simon Peter schrieb:

[...]

I'm working on this. It's only a matter of getting MLdonkey's response
into a new browser window or something similar. The only problem is that
the multi-add javascripts do the trick by changing the URL of the
current page every few ticks to the next ed2k:// link, which works with
other edonkey-link-add-tools that provide feedback in another window or
have no feedback at all, but with my handler, Mozilla opens MLdonkey's
response page in the current window, which of course throws away the
javascript of the last page.

Is it possible to change the Windowcaption? With this you could name the Window like: "5 Files added, Last: <ed2k link>". This should not breake anything.

Jochen