[Mldonkey-users] Test for low ID user with wrong IP address

From: Romildo
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Test for low ID user with wrong IP address
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:31:24 -0000

Hello.

I am running mldonkey-2.04rc1 on a Gentoo Linux
system, and noticed that some servers are telling
me that I have a Low ID. They suggest reading the
page

http://www.edonkey2000.com/documentation/lowid.html

where I can test my client with the page

http://www.thedonkeynetwork.com/connection_test

However, the IP address the the test tells me is wrong.
It says it is 200.225.194.49, and it is not true.
My IP is dynamic assigned, and currently it is
200.170.177.245. Even after rebooting my system and
rerunning the test, it insists my IP address is
200.225.194.49.

Any help?

Romildo
--
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias        address@hidden
Departamento de Computação       address@hidden

UBER Provedor Internet
http://www.uber.com.br
* Acesso discado Ilimitado por APENAS R$ 15,00 *