Re: [Mldonkey-users] download rate behaviour with 2.02-21

From: mldonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] download rate behaviour with 2.02-21
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:40:00 +0100

Hi

Am Freitag, 28. Februar 2003 17:14 schrieb Andrea Vettorello:
> With the latest version (2.02-21) i've noticed a decreasing in the
> download speed after a couple of hours of mldonkey running.

I've noticed the same. I've got an download wich starts with about 10k (about
60 Sources, one downloading). The speed decreases more and more until there
is no download for minutes, but the source still says downloading (size
doesn't change either).
I stoped mldonkey and started it again. I've got 10 k again from the same
source as before.

I didn't change any options.

I'm behind a hardwarerouter (netgear MR314). All Ports are forwarded to my
linux box.

Someone noticed early, that first the sources get states like ranked # ...
When they are asked again they get no state. I've got the same behavior here.

Andreas

--
I think that I shall never see
A billboard lovely as a tree.