Re: [Mldonkey-users] compile problem 2.02-20

From: Simon Eilting
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] compile problem 2.02-20
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:40:10 +0100

Hi,

It should not generate a new Makefile. Can you just remove the
mldonkey/Makefile and mldonkey/config/Makefile.in, and re-update from
cvs ?

well, I did that, and all I can say is: This is weird. After upgrading from cvs the Makefile was back in full glory, but then I did './configure', and again, the Makefile was empty. I really don't think it's supposed to work like that...