[Mldonkey-users] compile problem 2.02-20

From: Simon Eilting
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] compile problem 2.02-20
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:50:29 +0100

Hi,

I just pulled 2.02-20, did './configure --disable-multinet --enable-pthread-lib=pthread', and it generates an empty Makefile. There is nothing in the output that seems unusual to me. I had the same thing happen to me with -19, but it disappeared, when I re-downloaded the sources from cvs. This time it does not help. My system is debian woody with ocaml packages from sid. Thanks for sparing your time.

Simon