[Mldonkey-users] Saving stats between sessions

From: Mike Jones
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Saving stats between sessions
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:36:58 +0000

Is anyone working on a feature to save the statistics (cs) between sessions, so
that a cumulative total, as well as session statistics can be displayed?

I was going to add this myself, but I'm not sure how to begin.  Does the
stats_by_brand array need to be dumped and stored in a stats_ini type of option
file similar to the way "module ClientOption = struct" is used for
file_sources_ini in donkeyComplexOptions (is this the proper way to write/read
to a file -- making everything an "option")?

I can't access simple things like brand_count or iterate through the
stats_by_brand from donkeyStats in any *Options files, so where/how should this
be created?  It is beyond my basic ocaml skills at this point.