Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] max_opened_connections

From: esel2k
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] max_opened_connections
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:37:53 +0100

I have the same problem here. nothing changed on my iptables or
system.
since some version of mld -11 or -9 i have the problem that my
ip_conntract table runns full. with many not closed connections.

i currently using a cronjob thats kills my mldonkey every 2 hours.

if i run my mldonkey > 2,5 hours i can't surf or do something else
with my pc.

bye suxxx