[Mldonkey-users] Different source-managements

From: Frank Scherthan
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Different source-managements
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:19:30 +0100

Hi,

I only wanted to know what is the difference between the 3 source managements and do I have to restart mldoneky or can I change them on the fly?
1: no scores, All sources have one bunch of queues
2: uses scores for sources (adding points for:
File_expected -> 1,
File_found -> 10
File_chunk -> 20
File_upload -> 30
File_new_source -> 15
All sources have one bunch of queues
3: still scores, but completly different:
(I don't understand it!)
Every file has its own bunch of queues (better for rare-flies)

Can someone fill/add this?

Taros666