[Mldonkey-users] LowIDs

From: Christian Loitsch
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] LowIDs
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 01:15:39 +0100

I noticed that when I don't download anything, mostly because my files
are very rare, I only get LowIDs with log_clients_on_console.

If I am correct I should also see clients, which want to download
something from me.

Even though I am sharing a Sharereactor file I only have LowIDs.  And I
am 100% sure that during the download at least around 80% were
"HighIDs".

Interestingly I don't have any Overnet-traffic neither.  A few versions
ago they made around 30-40% of my Upload/Download traffic.
(ovstats gives me: Number of known Overnet peers = 2932)
enable_overnet is true.

My mldonkey-version is 2.02-14.

christian