Re: [Mldonkey-users] default options

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] default options
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:23:20 +0100

Le Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:30:24 +0100, MLdonkey <address@hidden> a écrit
:

> >  Is sequential really the best way to download?
>
> Sequential allow you to preview the file and detect if it is a fake...

And even in random_order_download, first and last are downloaded first!

(In fact, I have a patch that downloads first and last *only* if they're at
least 10 sources for them; So that releasers don't spend their time sending
first and last to all clients before other chunks can start being
propagated...)

I'll try updating that patch for latest devel.