Re: AW: mld 2.02-16 with MTU 1500 | was: [Mldonkey-users] FYI: CVS2

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: AW: mld 2.02-16 with MTU 1500 | was: [Mldonkey-users] FYI: CVS2.02-16
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:21:35 +0100 (CET)

Hi

>>btw: What was the MTU of mldonkey before? I forgot to check before
>>the cvs-checkout.
> in 2.02-9 it was:
> let mtu_packet_size = ref 2048
> i test it now with 1492...

Yes, I know how to change this value, but .. the problem stays the same.
I don't want to change the CVS code, because I update regularly on more
than 1 machine.

MLdonkey: Can you please add an option for this? For example to MTU of
my ppp0 is 1452, and bigger values of mldonkey make no sense for me.

BTW: -16 seems to work great on 2 test machines. Seems to be the first
version which can keep up with MLDonkey 2.01+pango20021213b :-)

Roland