Re: AW: [Mldonkey-users] Short Question

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: Re: AW: [Mldonkey-users] Short Question
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:49:30 +0100

On Thursday 16 January 2003 14:26, Paepcke, Michael wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Somebody knows how to choose one or two prefered servers in mldonkey?
> Sometimes you have special access to some servers and you need to connect
> them in first place.
>
> Thank you for your answers,

well this is a feature I am missing in mldonkey fo a long time too.
As a workaround I have created a html file on my desktop with the ed2k server
links wich I just open with mlurlslave and mldonkey connects to them.
Something like a server-whitelist would be nice.
servers on the white list are never removed.
mldonkey tries to connect to them first.
the whitelist-servers are always on top of the serverlist
and you can only add/remove servers from it by hand.

Oh yea and I tried to disable server update(update_server_list=false
min_left_servers=0) so mldonkey would not mess up my server list, it does not
seem to work...

Leif