Re: [Mldonkey-users] My 2.02-10/11 crashed too....

From: Sergio Bayarri Gausi
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] My 2.02-10/11 crashed too....
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:11:06 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

> >> recompute_ready_sources on sources not implemented
> >> Error: setting result to no request
>
> yep,
> got it too.. :|
>
> only once, and mldonkeys running for 3h now without crashing..

Same here, it crashed once, I upgraded to 2.02-11 and it's been running
for more than 3 hours without crashing. It seems that the error is
aleatory.

If it crashes again, I'll patch it as mldonkey suggested ("In
donkey/donkeySourcesMisc.ml, remove the "exit 2" line.") to fix it, but
right now it is working fine for me.

Greetings,

Sergio