Re: [Mldonkey-users] My 2.02-10 crashed too....

From: Herve Couplet
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] My 2.02-10 crashed too....
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:24:10 +0100

Also got the same error on linux.
Complete console log can be found at :
http://users.win.be/W0001908/mldonkey.log

Last line is :
Error: setting result to no request
After that mldonkey process disapear.

I am getting this each time after a couple of minutes. I tried to remove all
the configuration files and restart the server and did a recover_temp. This
didn't help.

2.02-8 worked during days without any problem.

I also noticed another problem. 2.02-10 is usually using 10 to 20% of my cpu.
Also according to my mrtg 2.02-8, my machine was not using more that 30% of
the CPU during days when it was runing.
On the webAdmin, with IE6 and html_mods=true, clicking on a file
(http://127.0.0.1:4080/submit?q=vd+8) make the cpu usage reach the 99% and
stay there.  It seems there is an infinite loop somewhere or something
similar.
After this the server stay like this and doesn't respond anymore.  I had to
use the kill -9 to terminate it.

Herve

On 18 Feb 2003 12:42:34 -0000, Michel Meyers wrote