Re: [Mldonkey-users] FYI: mldonkey 2.02-10

From: Michel Meyers
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] FYI: mldonkey 2.02-10
Date: 18 Feb 2003 08:13:51 -0000

Hello,

I just upgraded and then switched on the HTML mod (just curious) and switched
back because it really won't work with Phoenix/Mozilla.

Now I've got the following problem: My top menu has changed (I previously had
one with 3 buttons, one for ed2k link, one for FHA link and one for execute)
and while that itself isn't so bad I now also can't view my downloads any more.
Clicking on 'Downloads' links me to /files but from there I only get an empty
page with one line stating Downloaded 0 files. When I do 'vd' manually in the
command line, I get the correct page but cannot sort because as soon as I click
on 'Submit' I get redirected to that useless /files page again.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

Greetings,
       Michel