[Mldonkey-users] Re: servers having nearly the same name

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: servers having nearly the same name
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:23:50 +0100

Stephane Goulet <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> These are obviously no servers, but rather en equivalent to the
>>> "overpeers" for edonkey, take a peek a the forums

>> Can you post a direct link, since "the forums" are about 500
>> different ones.

> Yes, that's right, here's the link:

> http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=755&sid=634ff51dcf001172213ff61e1efc030d

This is a discussion about the Overpeer activities within the eDonkey
network, but nothing about the servers known as "ProbenPrinz".

Since I am able to properly connect to either of those three servers and
get valid sources, I don't think, this is something related to those
scummbags of RIAA or MPIA, or whatever they are called.

S°

--
BOFH excuse #346:

Your/our computer(s) had suffered a memory leak, and we are
waiting for them to be topped up.