Re: [Mldonkey-users] Upload-byte-count to high?

From: Axel Hinrichs
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Upload-byte-count to high?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:24:54 +0100 (CET)

On 10 Feb 2003, Goswin Brederlow wrote:

> Axel Hinrichs <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Maybe some of you can bring some light into this. I observed that my
> > mldonkey reports wrong numbers in the client_stats output--at least I
> > think they're wrong...
> >
> > Here is a list of what the kernel thinks what went out (messured by
> > iptables) and what mldonkey says (taken from the "Total uploads" line in
> > the client_stats output), 10 seconds interval:
> >
> > IP-Tables:  13k MLD: 176k
>
> Are you sure you counted everything?
>
> My mldonkey normaly says its using less than iptables catches (and its
> not the gui connect).

Yes, I am sure. First because this is the only ACCEPT rule in the OUTPUT
chain, second because iptraf reports the same than iptables and third
because also the gui statusline reports the same.

But the values are taken from the telnet-interface client_stats page with
no gui connected.

Strange... isn't it?

Greetings,
Axel

--
Axel Hinrichs
h i n r i c h s (at) b i t s c a p e (dot) d e