[Mldonkey-users] Abou fake files

From: Thomas T. Soares
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Abou fake files
Date: 06 Feb 2003 12:56:04 -0200

Hi all.

I am wondering about that nasty issue about fake files...

Is there a way to feed mldonkey with a list of MD4 and be alerted
  when one of those is added to the download list ?

-----------------------------

And, there is that "Rooms" place at the GUI, I am seeing messages like
this one:

Please...Share! (private) :<Please...Share!> You are sharing 11 Mb, so
you have not met the minimum share of 500 Mb required in this hub at
this time. You are being redirected!

But my incoming subdir has:

du -sch incoming/
5.9G    incoming

Why mld is reporting only 11 Mb to the hub ?

Thank you.

--
Thomas Tschoepke Soares - ICQ: 961141