[Mldonkey-users] 2.02-9, poor downloads got better after removing file_

From: unixach
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] 2.02-9, poor downloads got better after removing file_sources
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:58:40 -0200

Just a FYI,

2.02-9 (and just ran cvs update just to be sure, nothing new)

after restarting my mldonkey (I leave the machine off during the
day), downloads were terribly slow, < 1kbyte/s, even after about half
an hour.

I then killed it, removed the file_sources.ini file and restarted it.

Wow, what an improvement, around 20kb/s in just a few minutes.