mldonkey-devel

[Mldonkey-devel] Welcome message

From: MLdonkey
Subject: [Mldonkey-devel] Welcome message
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:49:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

  I hope that we are now all registered on this list. We should now
use it to discuss as much as possible. If you have questions about the
source code, the use of any function, and so on, ask here.

 -----------

Currently, the team members are:

- OLD MEMBERS:

[b8]_bavard/mldonkey/Fabrice: coordinator, core engine devel and other
   p2p networks.

zoggy/Maxence: GUI devel (mldonkey_gui and mlchat)

- TEMPORARY MEMBERS:

Bzzzz/Olivier: communication between servers (server rings)

mldonkey_manu/Manu: subscription to mldonkey servers

- NEW MEMBERS: no specific task for now

SSteph/Stephane
pnou/Dimitri

 ------------

There are some files in the CVS that can be useful to start with:

mldonkey/distrib/Developers.txt: a short introduction to the
   architecture of mldonkey

mldonkey/distrib/ChangeLog: the last modifications done (you should
   modify it to announce new features and bug fix)

mldonkey/docs: documentation about the other protocols

mldonkey/secret: you must have this directory. If you don't have it
   under CVS, you are not using the good CVS.

I'm currently trying to fix the last bugs of the current CVS snapshot,
so that we can release a new version as fast as possible. The goal is
to have the edonkey client and the GUIs working at least as well as in
1.16, other networks are not important for this release. If the
edonkey server could work correctly, it would be great.

Any comments ?

- Fabrice