Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to put MXE repos into debian sources.list

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to put MXE repos into debian sources.list
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 11:21:13 +1100

On 11 Oct 2019, at 02:32, address@hidden wrote:

Yes, but I am using a Debian system - should that Ubuntu keyserver even be used on a Debian system?

Keyservers are synced, so you should be able use that or your preferred one.

Thanks, that seemed to sort of work.  I got some warnings and one "404 Not Found" message from apt update though, see pasted messages below.

Try using https://pkg.mxe.cc/repos/apt

Cheers,