Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] problems compiling qtbase with mxe

From: hagen wegner
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] problems compiling qtbase with mxe
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 07:56:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Tony,

sed was fine but sort wasn't.   I had a script of that name in my ~/bin
directory.   After removing that it seems to be running.   Maybe the system
commands should have the full path as in '/usr/bin/sort' but it looks rather
that I should not have written a wrapper around a system command.

Thank you very much for your help !

Regards,
Hagen
.