[Mingw-cross-env-list] Capnproto cros compilation for windows 32-bit usi

From: Jack Kumba
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Capnproto cros compilation for windows 32-bit using mxe
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:26:13 +0100

Hello,

I compiled the light (static) version of capnproto using mxe with the following commands:
./configure --with-external-capnp --host=i686-w64-mingw32.static --target=i686-w64-mingw32.static --enable-static --disable-shared --disable-reflection
and then,
make

this gives me the capnproto static libs in .libs directory in the capnproto source directory.

Now, I want to cross compile another project that statically links capnproto as well as other libraries (one of them is boost that I cross compiled using mxe). my question is can i just copy the capnproto static libs directly from the .libs repository in capnproto sources to the mxe cross-compiled library location /home/jack/mxe/mxe/usr/i686-w64-mingw32.static/lib folder?

In this case, my project would detect it automatically?

Cheers,
jack