[Mingw-cross-env-list] Tor build failed (openssl)

From: Nagaev Boris
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Tor build failed (openssl)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:59:35 +0400

Hello!

I installed Tor's dependencies (zlib, libevent, openssl) to mxe,
downloaded latest tor source [1] and tried to build Tor:

$ ./autogen.sh
$ ./configure
configure: WARNING: Could not find a linkable openssl.  If you have it
installed somewhere unusual, you can specify an explicit path using
--with-openssl-dir
configure: WARNING: On Debian, you can install openssl using "apt-get
install libssl-dev"
configure: error: Missing libraries; unable to proceed.

I tried ./configure with --enable-static-openssl and with
--with-openssl-dir=../mxe/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/ but they didn't
help.

MXE stable (cf40b27e660). Debian stable (wheezy).

 [1] https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git

- --
Best regards,
Boris Nagaev