Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] x86_64-w64-mingw32.shared => exiv2

From: Jos De Laender
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] x86_64-w64-mingw32.shared => exiv2
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:32:50 +0200

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the answer.

Meanwhile I spent a little bit more time to understand your mxe build system, but I stay only an user of it, not a developper for it.

I found out that indeed it's in the first place a matter of enabling. See my exiv2.mk in attachment. Did I do this according to your intentions ?

But then, it still didn't create the dll and I applied a patch that I needed to apply also when I still was trying to compile under windows with mingw. See attached as well. I agree it qualifies for quick-and-dirty and that spending some time to have this right makes sense.
Only , I'm not familiar with that matter at all, so I can't really help.

Many thanks for the great work !

Jos