Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cmake cannot find SFML in mxe

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cmake cannot find SFML in mxe
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:24:48 +1100

On 24 Nov 2013, at 19:53, Mislav Blazevic <address@hidden> wrote:

> That fixed it, thanks.
>
> Now I have problems with linking. After modifying CMakeLists to also link
> pthreads, opengl and glew I got undefined reference to jpeg error (
> https://gist.github.com/krofna/7624915 ). Is there a shortcut for linking all
> of dependencies?

You could try adding:

-DOTHER_LIBRARIES="`'$(TARGET)-pkg-config' --libs sfml`”

Though it’s probably better to modify the “FindSFML.cmake" file somehow to
detect these (I’m not familiar enough with cmake to know how).

Create a pkg-config file, look at sfml.mk for an example.

> This is my current sfemovie.mk : https://gist.github.com/krofna/7624938

It also appears to be building a shared library and there doesn’t seem to be an
option to build a static one. You may have to ask the sfemovie list.

Cheers,