Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cmake cannot find SFML in mxe

From: Mislav Blazevic
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cmake cannot find SFML in mxe
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:53:54 +0100

That fixed it, thanks.

Now I have problems with linking. After modifying CMakeLists to also link pthreads, opengl and glew I got undefined reference to jpeg error ( https://gist.github.com/krofna/7624915 ). Is there a shortcut for linking all of dependencies? Since I'm going to link sfeMovie to another library, will I have to link all of those SFML dependenceis *again*? It feels like there is no end to them.

This is my current sfemovie.mk : https://gist.github.com/krofna/7624938

Regards

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:

On 24 Nov 2013, at 03:29, Mislav Blazevic <address@hidden> wrote:

> I wrote following mk file to build my fork of sfeMovie library: https://gist.github.com/krofna/7616623 It is c&p of sfml.mk with few things changed so I'm not sure if its correct. When I run 'make sfemovie' cmake fails to find SFML (which I previously built): https://gist.github.com/krofna/7616640
>
> I tried to modify tmp-sfemovie/sfeMovie-1.0-fgre/cmake/Modules/FindSFML.cmake to look for SFML in /usr/i686-pc-mingw32 instead of /usr but that didn't help. I'm out of ideas, help would be appreciated.

It looks like you need to set a couple of cmake variables:

cd '$(1)/build' && cmake .. \
        -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE='$(CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE)’ \
        -DSFML_STATIC_LIBRARIES=TRUE \
        -DSFML_ROOT=‘$(PREFIX)/$(TARGET)’

Should get you closer.

Cheers,