Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Error in SDL_net.pc for SDL_net-1.2.8 in ming

From: David Bruce
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Error in SDL_net.pc for SDL_net-1.2.8 in mingw-cross-env?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:53:32 -0600

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:

My build of tuxmath was failing with link errors, but it appears to work correctly if I add "-liphlpapi" to the end of the "Libs" line of my local copy of SDL_net.pc.  Is this the correct fix for this problem (I'm no pkg-config expert)?

Hi David,

I added this and -lws2_32 to the .pc file. Would you please try it out?

Yes, it works fine (at least builds OK, haven't tested networking of resulting binary but I would be surprised if something like this would result in a run-time error).

Thanks!
--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main