[Mingw-cross-env-list] Error in SDL_net.pc for SDL_net-1.2.8 in mingw-cr

From: David Bruce
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Error in SDL_net.pc for SDL_net-1.2.8 in mingw-cross-env?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:16:47 -0600

Hi Volker et al,

I have encountered a problem related to the upgrade of SDL_net to 1.2.8, which has added a requirement to link with "-lphlpapi".  That lib appears to be correctly listed in the current SDL_net.mk, but is not mentioned in SDL_net.pc:

prefix=/opt/mingw-cross-env/usr/i686-pc-mingw32
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: SDL_net
Version: 1.2.8
Requires: sdl >= 1.2.14
Libs: -L${libdir} -lSDL_net
Cflags: -I${includedir}/SDL

My build of tuxmath was failing with link errors, but it appears to work correctly if I add "-liphlpapi" to the end of the "Libs" line of my local copy of SDL_net.pc.  Is this the correct fix for this problem (I'm no pkg-config expert)?

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main