Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Undefined Reference errors when linking

From: Martin Müllenhaupt
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Undefined Reference errors when linking
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:59:34 +0100

Hi Simon,

During my work on a better CMake intergration of mingw-cross-env
packages, I wrote a config file for FFmpeg which is used by CMakes
find_package automatically, when placed in the right location. The patch
to create this file is here:
https://bitbucket.org/muellni/mingw-cross-env-cmake/src/0ab49050e00b/src/ffmpeg-1-cmake-config.patch

This script calls pkg-config and populates the variables
(FFMPEG_INCLUDE_DIRS and FFMPEG_LIBRARIES) for you. I think you can use
the content of this script to resolve your linking issues against FFmpeg
and its dependencies.

Martin Müllenhaupt