Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Undefined Reference errors when linking

From: Martin Müllenhaupt
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Undefined Reference errors when linking
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:16:51 +0100

On 23.02.2012 20:58, Mark Brand wrote:
> You need to link to the libraries that supply these symbols. Since
> ffmpeg doesn't come with pkg-config support, I'm afraid you have to
> manually figure out which libraries to link to.
I think ffmpeg does come with pkg-config support. At least my
mingw-cross-env installation shows the following libraries:
usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-pkg-config --list-all | grep FFmpeg
libavdevice                   libavdevice - FFmpeg device handling library
libavformat                   libavformat - FFmpeg container format library
libpostproc                   libpostproc - FFmpeg postprocessing library
libavfilter                   libavfilter - FFmpeg video filtering library
libavcodec                    libavcodec - FFmpeg codec library
libavutil                     libavutil - FFmpeg utility library
libswresample                 libswresample - FFmpeg audio rescaling library
libswscale                    libswscale - FFmpeg image rescaling library

Martin Müllenhaupt