[Mingw-cross-env-list] VS can't use the static library compiled with Min

From: 靖飞 胡
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] VS can't use the static library compiled with MinGW under Debian
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:07:49 +0800 (CST)

Hi, there,
Now I have installed MinGW on Debian(squeeze) successfully, and I could compile my c++ project which also invokes some Win32 API functions. The generated exe file could be run on both Windows and Debian through using wine. But now I converted the project into a static library, say mylib.a, but in visual studio I can't use the mylib.a: When I write a simple test function invoking the functions of the static library(mylib.a), the unresolved external symbol error occurred during linking stage. Anyone know how to make VS could use the static library compiled with MinGW? Any ideas will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Hu Jingfei