[Mingw-cross-env-list] Is there any makedepend-like tools in mingw-cross

From: 靖飞 胡
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Is there any makedepend-like tools in mingw-cross-compile?
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:35:28 +0800 (CST)

Hi, there.
I'm new to mingw32 and cross-compile. But I'm now working on a project targeting to autobuild win32 platform application under debian 6. So I choose to use Mingw after some searching. Now, I have a visual studio 2010 project. I need to translate the project property file (like .sln file and .vcxproj files) to make file, so I can autobuild it using Mingw32 compiler. First, I have tried makedepend, however makedepend seems to find the #include directive under system include directory(/usr/include/) of Debian GNU/linux, making makedepend unsuitable for me. So, is there any makedepend-like tools in mingw-croos-compiler? Or can mingw directly compile the visual studio project? Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Best Wishes

jfhu