Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libgd.org is down

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libgd.org is down
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:19:25 +0200

Finny Thomas schrieb:
> ... and has been down for almost 2 weeks. I'm not sure how reliable their
> hosting is, as you can see notices about their site being down going back to
> last July.

I also observed strange effects. On some servers, the libgd.org
domain was not resolvable, while on others it was, depending on
the provider's DNS server.

Before I add new mirrors and start a new release, I'd like to be
sure that this will really solve the issues.

> Please let me know if I can provide any assistance

It would be great if you could check which sites are unavailable to
you. The simplest way do to this is to run

    make -k download

followed by

    make -k download &> download-log

Then compress this log (gzip, bzip2, whatever) and send it to
the list. Thanks!

Greets,

Volker Grabsch