[Mingw-cross-env-list] libgd.org is down

From: Finny Thomas
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libgd.org is down
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 00:14:21 -0500

... and has been down for almost 2 weeks. I'm not sure how reliable their hosting is, as you can see notices about their site being down going back to last July.

I have changed the PKG_URL for gd.mk in this way:
12c12
< $(PKG)_URL      := http://www.libgd.org/releases/$($(PKG)_FILE)
---
> $(PKG)_URL      := http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/project/buluoos/0.1/src/$($(PKG)_FILE)

and had successful download. But I don't know how reliable this is, either (the checksum is the same, however.)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the mingw-cross-env community for putting together such a great resource; this is truly a great project! Please let me know if I can provide any assistance (I hope to have a new package contribution for you tomorrow!)

Thanks,
F. Thomas