Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Solving the Pthreads issue

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Solving the Pthreads issue
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 23:31:56 +0200

Dmitry Groshev <address@hidden> schrieb:
> "Principled" approach (only static libs!) is all well and good, but
> not in such cases when it only causes pain and suffering for project's
> users.

"principled"? pain? suffering?

I kindly ask you to rethink your tone. The "static vs. shared" issue
is a very complicated one, and the last thing we need are flame wars
on that topic. If you haven't already done so, please read:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2009-09/msg00025.html

Thanks.

Greets,

Volker Grabsch