Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gcc 4.5 error

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gcc 4.5 error
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:21:58 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On 19 April 2010 23:12, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > Have you tried to build 32-bit binaries with mingw-w64? I.e., is there
> > any "-m32" switch or similar?
> >
> > Is there a possibility to build a "32-bit-only" or "32-bit-by-default"
> > compiler with mingw-w64? If so, we could try to switch to that one,
> > and sort out 64-bit issues later.
> >
> >> I'll try to ming-cross-env-ify my experiments and post them here.
> >
> > That would be great!
>
> The attached diff is still a bit messy, I've started changing it over
> to 32-bit only to see what happens. Pthreads isn't being built yet,
> but boost is now only failing on 2 targets, which seems more
> promising.

Maybe we should solve the Pthreads issue first. That would make
the switch to mingw-w64 much easier. I'll try to get that sorted
out as soon as possible, hopefully with the help of other mingw-
cross-env users. More to that in a separate thread.

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR