[Mingw-cross-env-list] GSL on mingw-cross-env

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] GSL on mingw-cross-env
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:20:12 -0300

Hello,

I help the development of PSPP ( www.gnu.org/software/pspp ) by making
binaries to windows. I wish to start using mingw-cross-env to do this
task, and have a few questions.

1 - I realize that gtk is build with jpeg,tiff and jasper enable, but on
pspp we only need png. Is there a easy way to disable all this options?

2 - PSPP uses as default arithmetic library GSL.
( http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/ ). This library is not part of
mingw-cross-env, so I've made a makefile of it, trying to follow the
conventions of mingw-cross-env, and would be very happy if you could put
it on mingw-cross-env.

Thank you,

Michel