mediagoblin-userops

Re: [Userops] Antonio Terceiro's DebConf talk on packaging free software

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Userops] Antonio Terceiro's DebConf talk on packaging free software web applications
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 10:41:39 -0500

Asheesh and I had a talk on IRC, and he rightly pointed out that I used
a lot of "stopping force" in the way I communicated this.  I apologize.

The community I'd like in userops is one where we try to work together
to evaluate ideas.  It's more than okay to disagree, but I think a
communication style I would like in our group is one where we
constructively do so, raise concerns, but are not outright dismissive of
each other.

I hope I can live up to a good example of that!

 - Chris