Re: Make CVS HEAD version build out of the box

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Make CVS HEAD version build out of the box
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:08:49 +0200

> Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:51:10 +0800
> From: "Yongwei Wu" <address@hidden>
> Cc: grischka <address@hidden>, address@hidden
>
> Can we make sure all arguments passed to find_directory on Windows
> do not contain a "/" or "\" at the end?

I don't know how to do that.  Please suggest a way.

Personally, I think dealing with this lossage at a single place where
it matters is a lot cleaner than having multiple snippets all around
Make's sources that remove the trailing slashes for reasons that are
unrelated to the code in the immediate vicinity.