Re: make fails when quote marks are encountered - SOLVED (??)

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: make fails when quote marks are encountered - SOLVED (??)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:25:08 -0400

Quoting Daniel Mendyke <address@hidden>:

In answer to your question about where my version of 'make' came from,
I installed Dev-Cpp on my system which included 'make' 3.80.  Then I
used the package installation feature of Dev-Cpp to upgraded to 'make' 3.81,
using the package found at http://www.devpaks.org.

Maybe you should have heeded the security warning clearly displayed and have looked elsewhere.

Earnie